- In your role as a Senior Geotechnical Engineer, you’ll be managing technical accuracy of a variety of civil related projects within Alberta.Management of projects includes:
- Review of Field investigations, lab testing, stability analyses, seismic response analyses, settlement estimates, lateral earth pressure settlements, shallow and deep foundation evaluations, and ground improvement assess for complex sites.
- Project and technical task management, including directing and mentoring geotechnical staff and review of geotechnical reports.
- Review of geotechnical design recommendations and preparation of any geotechnical design documents, plans and, specifications.
- Performing routine and sometimes complex field observations, data gathering, and sampling activities to determine strategies.
- Evaluation of the data gathered, interpreting the results, and formulating recommendations
- Make design recommendations and modifications.
- Verify calculations using engineering formulas and skills.
- Development of spreadsheet tools for computation of parameters with references.
- This candidate will have the ability to lead and develop the engineering staff, develop and maintain client relationships, all while providing an exceptional level of customized geotechnical consultation.
- Minimum 10-15 years geotechnical project level experience.
- Exceptional technical abilities.